Benefits of Accreditation
What are the benefits of accreditation?
PASCB accreditation is an Independent Certification Body. PASCB is a symbol of assurance offers you many direct benefits.
- Highlights your competence and credibility.
- Confirms you are independent and impartial.
- Gives you international recognition with the international accreditation organisations PASCB has formal arrangements with.
- Enables you to benchmark ongoing performance against relevant standards.
- Informs your clients you have meet the highest level of assessment and professionalism in the industry.
- Flags your ability to meet mandatory regularly requirements.
- Strengthens your ability to compete overall.
- Accreditation throughout the market chain is increasingly important.
The business world we live in is growing quickly and is highly complex with many inspectors and certifiers operating without accreditation. This is risky for all players, right through to the ultimate consumer.
Without accreditation there is no certainty that goods and services can be depended upon. On the other hand, accreditation provides certainty in a world where standardisation and certification are an integral part of the global economy. And it supports trade and commerce.
PASCB offers accreditation for these themes to support government, industry and the community to achieve their goals:
- Business process and innovation
- Health and human services
- Product certification
- Food and biological systems